1. Assessing the Effectiveness of Targeted Approach for Child and Family Planning (FP) Services in Rural
Bangladesh Endline Survey.
2. Assessing Health, Livelihoods, Ecosystem Services And Poverty Alleviation In Populous Deltas.
3. Growing up Safe and Healthy (SAFE): Addressing Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and Violence against Adolescent Girls and Women in Urban Bangladesh – Endline Survey 2013
4. 2013 Bangladesh Health Facility Survey
5. Baseline Evaluation of Nutrition at The Center (N@C) - CARE Bangladesh Intervention Program
6. USAID NGO Health Service Delivery Project (NHSDP) Baseline Survey 2014
7. 2013 Urban Health Survey 8. Influences on Women’s Empowerment on Marriage and Violence in Bangladesh
9. Assessing the Effectiveness of Targeted Approach for Child and Family Planning (FP) Services in Rural Bangladesh Baseline Survey9.
10. Mayer Hasi End-line Survey 2013
11. Final Evaluation Study of Akhoni Shomay (Window of Opportunity) Project of CARE Bangladesh
12. Bangladesh Smiling Sun Franchise Program Endline Survey
13. MaMoni Baseline Survey 2010
14. Inventory of Indicator Emergency MNH Drugs and Monitoring the Regulatory of Supply
15. Bangladesh Maternal Mortality and Maternal Health Care Survey (BMMS) - 2010
16. MANOSHI: Community Health Situation in Bangladesh Endline Survey 2009
17. 2009 Followup Microcredit and Health Services Experiment in Bangladesh
18. Health Facilities Survey
19. Utilization Essential Service Delivery Survey 2008
20. Research on Improvement of Reproductive Health Survey
21. 2008 HIV/AIDS Endline Survey among Youths and Adolescents of Bangladesh is in progress. The study is a component of GFATM Package 905
22. Service Availability Mapping to Assess Adequacy of MNCH Infrastructure and Staffing Including Training Needs Assessment
23. Bangladesh Smiling Sun Franchise Program Baseline Survey, Rural Component.
24. Access Baseline Survey 2007
25. 2006 Urban Health Survey
26. 2005 Rural Component of NSDP Evaluation Survey
27. 2006 Microcredit and Health Services Experiment in Bangladesh Baseline Survey
28. 2005 HIV/AIDS Baseline Survey among Youths and Adolescents of Bangladesh is in progress. The study is a component of GFATM Package 905
29. Evaluation of Piloting School Sanitation & Hygiene Education (SSHE) In Selected Secondary Schools
30. Rapid Assessment of the Basic Education for Hard-to-Reach Urban Working Children (BEHTRUWC) project on completion of 1st Learning Cycle